Lego Ideas 21310 Old Fishing Store

LEGO Creator, LEGO Creator Expert, LEGO Ideas, LEGO Architecture
dimaks13
Lego Ideas 21310 Old Fishing Store

Повідомлення dimaks13 » 31 травня 2017, 21:33

Woahhh! We’ve reeled in a big one! It’s big, green, brown and oh so fishy...ahem, we mean BEAUTIFUL! We’re thrilled to finally unveil the first offishial images of the charming LEGO Ideas 21310 Old Fishing Store designed by LEGO Ideas member Robert Bontenbal (RobenAnne) from the Netherlands.  

The Old Fishing Store officially opens its doors for business on the 1st of September, 2017 for a recommended retail price ofUSD 149.99 / EURO 149.99 / GBP 139.99. Weighing in at 2,049 LEGO bricks, this store will have plenty of space to stock all the fishing gear you need.
Here is the official description:

Find all the gear you need for a fantastic fishing trip at the Old Fishing Store! Walk up the steps from the beach into the shop selling fishing rods, hooks, harpoons, diving equipment, oxygen tanks and much more. Climb the ladder to the top of the watchtower and look through the telescope to enjoy the view. Then relax and read the newspaper in the office. Just make sure the cat or seagulls don’t eat the freshly caught fish hanging outside!

The Old Fishing Store is ideal for display and role-play, this model has 2 removable roofs, an opening back wall in the shop for easy access, 4 minifigures, cat and 3 seagull figures, as well as loads of other cool details and elements to fire up the imagination.

Inspired by a personal passion 

Inspiration for LEGO Ideas projects often come from a very personal place, and Robert's inspiration to build his Old Fishing Store certainly is no different from this observation. It's that passion for something familiar that truly shines throughout his set and can be noticed in all the details. Robert elaborates on where this inspiration came from - "Fishing has always been my hobby. From fishing in the Caribbean, where I lived for a while, to fishing in Holland. So you could say that my interest in fishing and my job as an architectural draughtsman came together in this model". 

He adds that "inspiration is very important, so was finding a theme that could help develop the model. I got my initial inspiration from the LEGO Christmas houses and sea villages. I started by doing some sketching on paper, then created a mood board to determine the details and color schemes. Especially the use of the right colors was important in my design". 

When Robert's Old Fishing Store was approved for production in the fall of 2016, LEGO designer Adam Grabowski took over the project "to make sure that the model lived up to LEGO quality". It is often a challenging job to respect someone else's design whilst altering it to fit LEGO guidelines, but Adam says he "tried to stay very true to the original design. That’s what got 10,000 votes and is what the people want. I didn’t want to change much of the original look and there was no reason to do so". 

Adam puts on the hat of an AFOL and adds, “it was great to be able to bring back certain elements like the seagull, and use others like the lobster, that were only previously available in other sets”.
Зображення
Зображення Зображення
Qbeat

Re: Lego Ideas 21310 Old Fishing Store

Повідомлення Qbeat » 31 травня 2017, 21:42

шикарные детали :)

так как это Ideas, то все детали принтованные, что очень радует
Dwalin

Повідомлення Dwalin » 31 травня 2017, 21:47

Цена будет ппц
Qbeat

Повідомлення Qbeat » 31 травня 2017, 21:57

Dwalin писав:Цена будет ппц
цена кстати норм, 150 евро, по сути как модуляр
Jefry Been

Повідомлення Jefry Been » 31 травня 2017, 22:17

И вывеска нравится :D
Однозначно буду брать! Может под ёлкой найду 01.01.18.... да, Susie Been?
J means Jefry
Зображення
My Brickset
My MOC's [NEW!!!]
YUO

Повідомлення YUO » 31 травня 2017, 22:41

Jefry Been писав:И вывеска нравится :D
Только хотел написать)) Опередил.

Шикарный дом, как и все другие работы этого автора. Как жаль, что остальные модуляры из его прибрежной тематики, скорее всего, не выпустят (Boat house dinner, Lighthouse, Dive shop и Boat repair shop (!!!)) Мастхэв несмотря на ценник. Лучший набор лего за всё время для меня. Обошёл даже изумрудную ночь в моем рейтинге :)

Ну и по цене ок. Думаю, по акции можно будет и за 4К взять. 2 грн/деталь - очень даже неплохо. Тем более учитывая сумасшедшую стоимость тайлов сэнд гриноных в размере больше чем 1*2 :)

Чайки эти были раньше, или это новые? Что-то не припомню таких. В оригинале то другие были.
Моя коллекция на Brickset
MOC фото на Flickr
СаатусМолотус

Повідомлення СаатусМолотус » 31 травня 2017, 23:45

Оливковая кирпичная кладка? :) Это интересно.
Принтованых деталей будет целая куча.
MaximB

Повідомлення MaximB » 01 червня 2017, 00:04

Мммм... обалденный набор! :good2:
Зображення Зображення Зображення Зображення
Зображення
Qbeat

Повідомлення Qbeat » 01 червня 2017, 07:20

YUO писав:Чайки эти были раньше, или это новые? Что-то не припомню таких. В оригинале то другие были.
эти чайки были в коллекционной фигурке "капитан"

Зображення
dimaks13

Повідомлення dimaks13 » 01 червня 2017, 08:56

Qbeat писав:шикарные детали :)

так как это Ideas, то все детали принтованные, что очень радует
На жаль, він з наклейками.
Відповісти

Повернутись до “LEGO Creator, Ideas, Expert, Architecture, Seasonal”